The very popular Swedish national selection Melodifestivalen will start tonight. Seven songs will compete, two will head directly to the final while two other songs will go to the semifinal. The show starts at 20:00 and you can watch it here. The competing songs are:
- Tone Sekelius sings “Rythm of my show”
- Loulou Lamotte sings “Inga Sorger”
- Rejhan sings “Haunted”
- Elov & Beny sing “Raggen går”
- Victor Crone sings “Diamonds”
- Eva Rydberg & Ewa Roos sing “Länge leve livet”
- Jon Henrik Fjällgren, Arc North feat. Adam Woods sing “Where you are (Sávežan)”
Tone Sekelius became 5th last year.
Loulou Lamotte is a member of The Mamas; she won Melodifestivalen 2020 with “Move”; due to the pandemic, The Mamas did not go to Eurovision. In 2021 the group became 3rd.
Victor Crone took part in 2015 and reached the 2nd chance round, together with Behrang Miri. In 2020 he became 9th. In 2019 he represented Estonia with the song “Storm”.
Eva Rydberg took part in 1977 and became 7th. As a duo, Eva Rydberg and Ewa Roos reached the 2021 2nd chance round.
Jon Henrik Fjällgren became 2nd in 2015, 3rd in 2017 and 4th in 2019.