The Albanian national selection starts tonight. In four evenings, Albania will make a choice. Tonight, the second semifinal will be held. It starts at 21.00 CET and you can watch it here and here and on Youtube.
Albania usually is the first country to select an entry. Not this year, as we already know Ukraine’s entry. The Albanians will select through four evenings. The seminfinals will be held on Monday and Tuesday, another show, not with the participating songs, will be on Wednesday. Thhe final will be on Thursday.
These are tonight’s entries:
- Melodajna Mancaku sings “Gjysma e zemrës sime”
- Permit of Stay sings “Fobia”
- Arsi Bako sings “Sonte dua të jem me ty”
- Gjergj Kaçinari sings “Dje”
- Franc Koruni sings “Në pritje”
- Petrit Çarkaxhiu sings “Emri yt mirësi”
- Elsa Lila sings “Evita”
- Genti Hoxha sings “Ajër”
- Evi Reçi sings “Ma khte”
- Manjola Nalbani sings “Dua”
- LYNX sings “Nëse ke besim”
- Alban Kondi & Lorela Karoshi sing “Melodi”
- Vanessa Sono sings “Aroma jonë”
Gjergj Kaçinari took part last year and reached the final.
Franc Koruni took part in 2017 (11th) and 2021 (semifinal).
Evi Reçi participated in 2021 and 2022, both times finalist.
Manjola Nalbani took part in 2006 (final), 2008 (6th), 2018 (final). Due to a positive Corona test, she had to withdraw in 2021.
LYNX took part in 2013 (14th), 2014 (15th), 2017 (10th) and 2018 (semifinal).
Alban Kondi took part in 2008 as a member of Produkt 28 (15th).
Lorela Karoshi took part in 2017 (12th).