The Swedish national selection Melodifestivalen will continue tonight with it’s 2nd heat. The show will start at 20.00 CET and you can watch it here. Two participants will go directly to the final, while two others will go to the semifinal (what was previously called ‘andra chancen’). These are the participants:
- Liamoo, “Bluffin'” (final)
- Nello & Lisa Ajax, “Tror du att jag bryr mig”
- Samira Manners, “I want to be loved”
- Alvaro Estrella, “Suave” (semifinal)
- Browsing Collection, “Face in the crowd”
- John Lundvik, “Änglavakt” (final)
- Tone Sekelius, ” My way” (semifinal)
Liamoo became 6th in Melodifestivalen 2018 and 2nd (with Hanna Fern) in 2019.
Lisa Ajax became 7th in 2016, 9th in 2017 and in 2019.
Alvaro Estrela stranded in the 2014 semifinal, reached the final in 2021 and became 10th there.
John Lundvik became 3rd in 2018 and won 2019 Melodifestivalen. He represented Sweden in the 2019 Eurovision Song Contest.