After five semifinals and a 2nd chance contest, the time is there: Norway will select it’s Eurovision Entry. After tonight, we know who will represent Norway the year after Ulrikke was supposed to do so. The show will start at 19:55 CET and you can watch it here.
There are twelve contestants:
- Attle Pettersen, “World on fire”
- Raylee, “Hero”
- Stavangerkameratene, “Who I am”
- KiiM, “My lonely voice”
- Blåsemafian feat. Hazel, “Let loose”
- Emmy, “Witch wood”
- TIX, “Fallen angel”
- Kaja Rode, “Feel again”
- Rein Alexander, “Eyes wide open”
- IMERIKA, “I can’t escape”
- KEiiNO, “Monument”
- Jorn, “Faith bloody faith”
Raylee participated in Melodi Grand Prix in 2015 and 2020. Tommy Fredvang (Stavangerkameratene) took part in 2012. Rein Alexander was one of the 2020 finalists. KEiiNO represented Norway in the 2019 Eurovision Song Contest with “Spirit in the sky” and won the televoting.