Tonight, the first semifinal of Eesti Laul, the Estonian preselection for the Eurovision Song Contest will be held. The show starts at 18.30 CET and you can watch it here. There will be 12 songs, 6 of which will go through to the final on 29 february.
The contestants are:
- Rasmus Rändvee, “Young”
- Kruuv, “Leelo”
- Stefan, “By my side”
- INGA, “Right time”
- Anett Kulbin & Fredi, “Write about me”
- Revals, “Kirjutan romaani”
- Renate, “Videomäng”
- Laura Põldvere, “Break me”
- Little Mess, “Without a reason”
- Egert Milder, “Georgia (On my mind)”
- Jennifer Cohen, “Ping pong”
- Synne Valtri & Väliharf, “Majakad”
Rasmus Rändvee took part in Eesti Laul before in 2013 with the band Facelift Deer and in 2017 as a solo singer. Laura Põldvere took part in the Eurovision Song Contest twice: in 2005 as a member of the all girl band Suntribe and in 2017 she sang “Verona” with Koit Toome.
INGA was a participant in the 2019 Eesti Laul, and so was Synne Valtri.