Tonight is the night: Eesti Laul will have it’s first semifinal. Out of 10 songs, 6 will be chosen to go to the final: four of them by a 50/50 jury-televoting. After that, two more songs will be chosen by televoting only.
The show will be aired on ETV at 21:20 CET and you can watch it here. The contestants are:
- “House of glass”, sung by Janek
- “Pretty girl”, sung by Ellip
- “Valik”, sung by Kaw
- “Unicorn vibes”, sung by Merlyn
- “Üks samm korraga”, sung by Mia
- “Tokimeki”, sung by Neon Letters & Maiko
- “Venom”, sung by Ollie
- “Why do you love me”, sung by Andreas
- “Monsters”, sung by The Bedwetters
- “You need to move on”, sung by Anett & Fredi
Mia took part in the semifinal of Eesti Laul 2012
Joosep Järvesaar (The Bedwetters) took part in 2016 as a member of the band Cartoon. They became 3rd.
Karl-Kristjan Kingi (The Bedwetters) took part in 2017 (4th) and 2018 (5th)
Annett & Fredi took part in 2020 and became 3rd.