You made a choice: Blas Cantó sings “Voy a quedarme”

It was your choice in the first place. Out of two songs Blas Cantó will sing “Voy a quedarme”. It was chosen with 58% of the votes, while the other song, “Memoria” , received 42% of the votes.

The song is written and composed by Blas Cantó, Leroy Sanchez, Daniel Ortega and Dan Hammond.



Related news

Follow Us: